Saturday, February 16, 2013

The End of the World



Here's
a super-early, four page long comic by Dylan (I think the earliest we've so far uploaded to this site?). Originally published in the magazine sized anthology, Grunge #4, all the way back in 1992. As near as I understand it, the Grunge anthology group basically turned into Puppy Toss? I don't remember the whole story. In any case, a lot of the same artists were involved. Click here to read Dylan's comic. It's a fun one, and you can see aspects of his more mature style starting to show through.

1 comment:

  1. From what I understand, there was some Fleetwood Mac-ish drama in the original Grunge group, which caused them to break up and instantly reform as Puppy Toss (minus and plus some members) in the late summer of 1992. That's when I joined.

    ReplyDelete